Posted December 11th, 2008 by Scott
We are seeking a talented web designer for an exciting career opportunity. On offer is the chance to be the lead designer on a number of high profile websites, with the added bonus of being completely responsible for the UI of a brand new web application.
We are a small web development company with a strong client base, including a number of high profile not-for-profits. We have also developed and launched a brand new web application (www.trickytix.com.au), which we anticipate building into a global brand in 2009 and beyond.
You will be working on a combination of small and large projects, but a lot of your time will also be spent enhancing the interface of our web application based upon customer feedback. We need you sooner rather than later, and are willing to offer a full time role to the right candidate.
- Lead designer for a small 5 person web development company
- User Interface design for our web application
- Flash banners for various ad networks (including generating creative concepts)
- Email template design
- Information architecture (wire frames)
The critical skills for this role are design and flash. Any experience in the following would also be handy, but not essential:
- Adobe Flex
What kind of company are we?
- We are fans of “Getting Real” from 37Signals
- We release our software fast and early
- We believe in beer o’clock on Friday
- Our PS3 currently has Little Big Planet on high rotation
- We believe in doing things properly
We are offering monthly RDO’s and a good starting salary, with a casual and relaxed office environment.
To apply, please visit the job advert on Seek.